OUR STORE POLICIES
1. Acceptance of Orders
- The placing of an order with the Seller (though based on the Seller’s quotation or estimate) shall not constitute a contract, and the Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any order placed at the Seller’s absolute discretion. Telephone orders must be confirmed by the Buyer in writing and clearly marked “Confirmation Order”
- An order once accepted expressly or by commencement of work cannot be cancelled except by mutual agreement.
- The description and quantity of the Goods/Services to be sold (“the Goods”) shall be as set out in the quotation provided by the Seller to the Buyer (“the Quotation”).
- Prices, which are based upon the labor rates and materials and other overhead costs prevailing at the date of the Seller’s quotation or estimate and are subject to revision;
- in the event of any increase in such overhead costs prior to the date of delivery to the Buyer;
- if expedited delivery is agreed and overtime or other additional cost is incurred;
- if reworking is required arising from a change in the Buyer’s instructions, including changes in style or construction.
- The price for the Goods/Services (“the Price”) shall be the quoted price of the Seller and payment of the Price shall be made by the Buyer within 7 days of the date (“the Due Date”) of the invoice for the Goods/Services.
- Invoices are due and payable in full by the payment date clearly shown. The Buyer agrees to make known in writing to the Seller any comments, complaints or other lawful objections which may delay the payment of the invoice by the Due Date shown.
- Any cancellation of any order by the Buyer must be in writing, and agreed as cancelled also in writing by the Seller. In case of any cancellation, the Buyer may be released from its obligations under the contract after payment of a sum for reasonable liquidated damages.
- Delivery of goods shall be accepted by the Buyer when tendered or dispatched to the Buyer and thereupon or on notification that the work has been completed (if sooner).
- Should work be suspended at the request of, or delayed through any default of the Buyer, for a period of 7 days the Seller shall then be entitled to payment for work already carried out and materials specially ordered.
- Where contracts provide for deferred deliveries such deliveries shall be accepted as specified in the contract (or as soon thereafter as ready). In the event of failure to accept the delivery the balance remaining undelivered shall be invoiced (payment for such balance immediately thereupon becoming due) the goods being held at the Buyer’s risk.
- Any failure or defect in any one delivery shall not entitle the Buyer to cancel the contract as to remaining deliveries.
- Whilst every effort will be made by the Seller to effect delivery in accordance with pre-arranged dates, no guarantees as to dates of delivery by the Seller is to be implied and the Seller will not accept liability for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in delivery however caused.
- Any Goods, delivered by third parties/couriers should be examined on receipt by the Buyer and any obvious damage should be noted on their delivery note, and immediately advised to the Seller. The Seller accepts no liability where the Goods are accepted as in good condition despite obvious damage to the contents or external packaging.
All proofs of artwork and printed materials are on Seller’s website although the actual Goods may differ from the images display on website.
5. Illegal Matter
- The Seller shall not be required to print any matter which in his opinion is or may be an illegal or libellous nature.
- The Seller shall be indemnified by the customer in respect of any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any libellous matter printed for the Buyer or any infringement of copyright, patent or design.
6. ORDER CANCELLATION
Please note that your order can only be cancelled within 24 hours of full payment. The full amount will be credited to the original method of payment within next 10 working days. After 24 hours, no refunds are offered.
7. EXCHANGE POLICY
Any product purchased from Aistro Cart cannot be exchanged or returned under normal circumstances. In the rare scenario where a faulty, damaged or incomplete item is delivered, you may always contact our customer service who will facilitate you with an Online Store Credit option (minus shipping costs) of the same value, which then can be used to purchase another item.
For suggestions, e-store order information, complaints and general queries you can contact [email protected]
8. Time to Deliver
5 to 7 working days, if product is in stock. Otherwise 2 to 3 weeks.
9. Product Display
Colours May Slightly Vary Or May Not, From What You See On Your Monitor With The Actual Piece. This May Be Because Of Monitor Resolution Or Picture Tube Variances. The Image Shown Is Shot From The Master Piece And We Always Ensure We Send You The Exact Shown Coloured Product With The Same Workmanship And Prints. Products With Dyeing Work May Have Slight Colour Variations Because Of Manual Dyeing Process. Jewelry & Other Accessories In Picture Is Only For Photo shoot Purpose. Wash Care:- Dry Wash Only